SeptoX

Artsa - Application

Name: Artsa

Time Played: 350hrs Artsa Playtime 

Timezone: (GMT-7) 

Any past staff experiences?: Not in rs

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I am applying to continue help the community to grow and support staff members.

Do you feel confident about your game knowledge?: I have played RS in all its wonderful forms on and off for over 15 years. I have a lot of basic knowledge but I always have rs wiki open to double check things.

Tell us a little about yourself: I am either super chatty or I will just watch from the shadows and speak when needed. I am a super geek. I am online all the time. I love putting together guides and have a few blogs and YouTube videos on games that I play. I would love to make some guides on information we get asked a lot to make it easy for both staff and players to easily refer to (even if I don't succeed here)

Anything else we should know?: I am a rule follower, although I have made stupid mistakes, I learn from them.  I like to hear both sides to a story if there are problems.  I don't like confrontation so will make sure I have my facts straight before bringing forth any judgments. I will always ask questions to keep on learning.

artsaplaytime.png