SeptoX

Staff Feedback - July 2021

SeptoxLogo.png

Welcome to the official SeptoX staff team feedback thread.

We strive to ensure every player is well looked after & satisfied with the work put in by the staff team.

news_main_image_Genies_Gift.jpg

Below is the current staff list, simply copy and paste the list and provide your feedback, keep everything constructive.

mQIC6wd.png; (Owner) mQIC6wd.png;

Jessica

d00382381752c085fb7da13dcbcd5171.png(Global Moderator)d00382381752c085fb7da13dcbcd5171.png 

Snixers

purple-support(Server Support)purple-support

Clarkkulver

Sigil 

Tomamaru 

jessica is amazing and a super cool friend makes good content and is easy to talk to and approach when needed

toma so helpful helped me when i started 

sigil has so much server info if u stuck ask him

havent met the other staffs yet but im sure they are great as are all septox staff

mQIC6wd.png; (Owner) mQIC6wd.png;

Jessica - Updates server frequently, 8/10

d00382381752c085fb7da13dcbcd5171.png(Global Moderator)d00382381752c085fb7da13dcbcd5171.png 

Sinxers - New mod (first time meeting), cant really say much 

purple-support(Server Support)purple-support

Clarkkulver - Saw once when I first joined the server since then haven't seen them on at all 0/10

Sigil - Helps out when they can 7/10

Tomamaru - Cant beat me in Skill champion so I have to let them win. 10/10 for effort

Edited by Mai

I haven't played on this server for to long but I have had a great experience with the staff that I have talked to or seen chat with other players in regards to server info.

Jessica - Very involved with chatting in game and making sure everyone knows she loves us (players)!

Snixers - I haven't really had a chat with or seen to much so I can't speak to much on them, but with knowing the other staff I'm sure their great. 

Sigil and Tomamaru - I have seen them help tons of people and I know I have been helped a lot by the two of them! Great staff members that are engaged the best they can when it comes to helping the players and when it comes to grinding and making sure the server is running smooth!

Overall, you all are great! Thanks and keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing what the future content holds for the server!