SeptoX

Staff Feedback - March 2020

Hey everyone!¬†ūüíĖ

Below is the current staff list, simply copy and paste the list and provide your feedback, keep everything constructive.

mQIC6wd.png; Jessica (Owner)

ebb003c3af8a4fe828627b0c9c3948c8.png Fumus (Co-Owner)

ajjm2nn.png; Josh (Community Manager)

d00382381752c085fb7da13dcbcd5171.png Rachel (Global Moderator)

[IMG] One (Server Support)

[IMG] Reload (Server Support)

[IMG] Hiki (Server Support)

mQIC6wd.png; Jessica (Owner)

I can tell that Jessica has put a lot of work into this server for keeping everything up to date. Can't see her in game much, but that's understandable. Fixing minor bugs etc and developing new stuff to the server. Anyways, keep up that good work and so far, this server is enjoyable! ;)

ebb003c3af8a4fe828627b0c9c3948c8.png Fumus (Co-Owner) 

Also great job on keeping the server alive, with creating random events on all players, making it fun, so grinding in this server isn't so tedious. Also good job on helping fixing bugs and developing the server along with Jessica. He is always online and also, available on discord. Glad to have this guy on this server. Always helpful! Keep up the good work and let's get this server grow bigger!

ajjm2nn.png; Josh (Community Manager)

Haven't heard much from Josh, but he got on one day, gave us dxp and double drops. Just to make our day better!! :D Don't have much to say about this boy. But I'm sure he does his job well. :)

d00382381752c085fb7da13dcbcd5171.png Rachel (Global Moderator)

Got nothing much to say about Rachel too, haven't had much talk with her also, but I'm sure she does her job and keeping community nice and tidy.

[IMG] One (Server Support)

One is MVP to me, he helped me quite alot when I first joined with this server. Quite a starter for me. :D Haven't heard much from One lately but keep up the good work with helping Jess and Zack ūüėĄ¬†Great to have you on this team.

[IMG] Reload (Server Support)

Oh I got lots to say about this man here, Huge MVP, always been there for me, helped me with a gear. Been giving me lots of motivation in grinding and bossing. This dude sure has to get more respect. Always positive towards newcomers and already here on this server. Positive vibes from this guy! Happy to have you as a best buddy in this server. :P Keep up the good work and hope you get a promotion for sure ;)

[IMG] Hiki (Server Support)

Thanks to Hiki I got along with this server, his starter Guide helped alot. Simple guide for starters to train and get their first stuff. ūüėĄ
Thanks Hiki for being on this  community and hope to see more guides from you! :)

Keep up the good work all and see you on the server! ;) 
Peace, Kthxbye out!

/

Born for the job

/

Talented blonde furious unicorn running through the fields of the wild west while shouting at everyone.

/

Only support i've met. Friendly, keep it up.

/

mQIC6wd.png; Jessica (Owner)
One word AWESOME.
Jess is the owner every server should have, listens to players interacts with them and is the loving mother we all need!
I hope the best of luck to Jess that Septox booms and becomes the biggest 718 server!
And she loves my pepe emojis
650343252934918164.gif.58020c457da137355db6c168231e7226.gif

ebb003c3af8a4fe828627b0c9c3948c8.png Fumus (Co-Owner)
Zack was allways there when i needed kick and even then when i needed to craft uncraftable items. But recently i got into scam scheme which was hosted by zack, but in the end he turned into good faith and refunded allmost all the scammed geepees.

ajjm2nn.png; Josh (Community Manager)
Only talked briefly with Josh but he seems really cool and fair!

d00382381752c085fb7da13dcbcd5171.png Rachel (Global Moderator)
Does not want to go to date with me. :sadpepe:

[IMG] One (Server Support)
The though guy?

[IMG] Reload (Server Support)
-

[IMG] Hiki (Server Support)
-

Edited by Quantum

Uhh I realize I'm a little late lol. I forgot about it but here goes...

I have lots of respect for Jessica cause, although understandably busy, she still does the effort to connect with the community and with players individually to make sure she hears what they have to share about the server. Can't wait for what's coming next as I trust she's taking us in the right direction. Much love ‚̧ԳŹ

HUGE SCAMMER KEBAB PERSON.

Jokes aside, Fumus keeps the server lively by reminding us to have a sense of humor while grinding. Also keeps an eye on bug reports and whatnot. He's also very helpful, responsive, active, and HUGE lovely noob.

I don't believe I've met Josh so idk.

Rachel is bae ‚̧ԳŹ. She helped me get around when I joined and is always looking out for people and new players to help 'em out. Very fun and sweet person. She also threatened¬†me to say this otherwise I'll get diced up.

- This message was sponsored by Honda.

/

-Reload honestly brings a lot of positive vibes to the server. He helped me out with starter things and is always looking out for things to test out or ways to help. This dude is chill af.

/

Edited by Scarly